The project management system is a composition of several methods, methodologies; procedures, and resources to support the project management. The project management system is therefore a management and procedural model, and a performance model for successful project completion in a company.
The main components are flexible to adapt to the changing circumstances; adaption to the environment, where the system is used; universality, comprehensive usability; early warning about any deviations; modularity, a stepwise processing principle of the work packages.
- Customers & Leads Management
- Projects, invoices, proposals tracking
- Attendance & Leave Management
- Contracts creation with e-signatures.
- Create projects, add project members and track the project progress, expenses, earnings, time logs, tasks, milestones.
- Taskboard to visualize work and tasks.
- Project schedule.
- Redeem Invoice
- Product Management
- Agent Management
- Ticket Management
- Messages section for internal chats
- Real-time notifications
- Theme settings
- Payment gateways
- Custom roles
- Various reports for tasks, time logs, finance, attendance, leaves
- Tons of other configurable options
- Effortless project planning
- Balanced resource management
- Improved team collaboration
- Real-time project budget management
- Solid up-to-the-minute reporting
- Effective communication
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- Effective task delegation
- Easier file access and sharing
- Easier integration of new members
- Effective risk mitigation
- Remote working
- Enhanced productivity